Tuesday, January 13, 2009

marie's 9 month portraits

so this year we are experimenting and trying to do marie's 9 month portraits ourselves...i'll try to find eben's and marie's if i have scanned them and see what you think. eben's we did professionally and it turn out very nice. very formal. emily jane's was done at walmart since she was 9 months while we were at seminary (extrememly low cash flow!). and now i think i've decided they smile the best at home with just us. so i still have time to change my mind if i don't like it. :) haha but here's what we came up with on shoot #1...whatcha think?

this is the formal shot most like the shots of eben and emily jane...i think it turned out rather nice! her smile is so priceless



the exposure came out really funky on this one - but i think i really really like it!!!




i think she's saying "are we done yet? i dont know!"




and here's my little thumb sucker...in a year and a half i'm going to need some really good tips on how to get her to stop...but for now it is so incredibly adorably cute!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Crystal January 14, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

Keep them! See what the thumb sucking one looks like in Black and White.

Jake January 25, 2009 at 11:32 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake January 25, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

I sucked my thumb when I slept until I lost my front teeth and had to stop or my new ones growing in would be crooked. I was old enough at the time to remember now being very unhappy about it.

I also slept with my old blankets/spit rags well into elementary school. And I turned out alright, I think.

eben

eben
our eben is full of imagination and laughter. he loves to pretend, play games, and make everyone laugh. he is so much like his daddy - with just a bit of his mommy!

marie

marie
our little marie is little miss independant! she loves snuggling up with mommy, playing dressup, and being mommy to her babydolls. she is the color in my rainbow!

favorite websites


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP